How to Submit a Complaint
Anyone can submit a complaint to the NCP if they believe that a company does not comply with the OECD Guidelines. The Norwegian NCP may deal with complaints where Norwegian companies are involved and relevant issues arise related to foreign companies with operations in Norway.
A complaint must be in writing and include:
- Name and contact information to the notifier
- Factual grounds for the complaint, including a description of the issue, the role of the enterprise involved and specific reference(s) to the section(s) of the Guidelines the notifier believes may be violated
- As specific and precise documentation as possible
If you are preparing a complaint, please contact the secretariat with any questions. You are advised to take a look at NCP Norway’s guiding notification form before submitting the notification.
Send the completed form/your complaint to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advice to complainants from OECD Watch (oecdwatch.org)
- NCP Guiding form for submitting complaints (.doc)
- NCP rules of procedure (pdf)